Monday, February 11, 2008

We went to CHICAGO for JAKE'S 4th BIRTHDAY!






Before we left for Chicago, Drew decided to climb into the shower, fell down and had a nice shiner on his right eye! After the rough star to the day, we had a great time in Chicago. First we went to the Museum of Science & Industry on Monday and then celebrated Jake's birthday at an indoor waterpark on Tuesday. Jake loved the farm exhibit at the museum, wanted to set up a train room just like theirs in our house and the best was watching the little chicks hatch. Jake said what do we do with chickens...to which I replied we eat them and he turned around to look at me and comment...SERIOUSLY!?! To which I changed my answer to get eggs! He had a blast at the waterpark! Jason and I were wore out before he was...as usual!

No comments: